Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

Happy Anniversary - Us!!!


5 years ago..
 
28th May 2011
 
The day where I had choose you to be my partner of life..to share all the laughter and pain together..the day where I had promised to be by your side throughout this new journey
 
People say, the first 5 years of marriage adalah tempoh yang sangat mencabar..penuh dugaan dan berliku corak kehidupan..time ni lah semuanya baru di peringkat permulaan untuk mengenal hati budi...mengenal corak belang yang ada (hehe)..mengenal perit jerih untuk membina sebuah keluarga..membina kestabilan dari segi ekonomi keluarga..
 
when I look back on this time, we both start our life as a husband and wife in a modest way...apartment 800sqft..dinding rumah tu I yang "cat" kan dengan gigih most of it..naik tangga ulang alik tingkat 4 sampai kadang-kadang semput kat tangga..haha..pastu bila hujung bulan sometime gaji "short" sebab masing-masing baru start keja..you are not yet a staff of PETRONAS and I was at that time still "kulibatak" at that Lab with gaji dibawah paras gaji minimum kerajaan setelah tolak segala..haha
 
mengenangkan semua tu dulu kadang2 worth not to regret sebab that was a lesson of life and menjadi pembakar semangat untuk terus work hard sebab Allah takkan mengubah nasib hidup kita unless we do it on our own!
 
Alhamdulillah sepanjang susah senang kita bersama....walaupun kadang2 adala gaduh sikit..baik sikit..gaduh balik..but we are still together through thick and thin! to remember the past make me realized that, hidup berumah tangga bukan perkara yang mudah sebenarnya, too many things to sacrifice and too many hearts you have to take care..you cant be selfish at all
 
and now,


I am so happy to celebrate the 5th anniversary with you, tambah tambah lagi mengabadikan our pic in front of this "love symbol" Eiffle Tower..haha..biasala anak kampong yang tak pernah sangka pun finally she can make it here!
 
We have many more years to come..and hope that Allah will always bless us and put us together in this world and hereafter..

No one can ever replace you From the morning I wake up
Til I lay my head beside you
The comfort and love that I feel when I am with you
Those are irreplaceable
I love you and Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment