Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Being An Independent

Raise Up Your Hands Independent Ladies!!

Pernah tak rasa a bit annoying bila ada orang yang they just cant move on their own and need a company to walk through?

I've been seeing this and experienced this since zaman-zaman study lagi, where there are some women (I didn't mean to point it as "all"), they just cant make their own decision..cant decide of what is their preference and still need a guidance especially a guidance from a boyfriend lah time-time couple tuh..kalau mintak guidance from "parents" Alhamdulillah insyallah memang menuju jalan yang benar..tetapi kalau sikit-sikit:

"nantilah aku check ngan BF aku dulu"
 
"ehh alamak tak boleh la..BF tak kasi pergi situ"
 
"alaaa segan la pegi sensorang..ko teman boleh?"
 
eurghhhh...I am so fed-up with this..;p
 
Girls..we were born in this world pun datang dengan sendiri tanpa berteman (special exceptions for twins!haha), so why afraid to move on with yourself?
 
I have my own thought about being independent since I just love to do things with my own effort alone..to say that I am a loser as I have less friends, I don't think it is a fair judgement to me coz I am an easy going person and I can mix around wells - it just that either I decide to mingle or isolate myself..haha
 
Even after got married pun I do some of the things on my own. I don't have a feeling like :
 
" alaaa taknak lah gi beli barang basah sensorang...tunggu jelah laki..apa guna ada laki..laki la patut buat sekali..baru ada rasa tanggungjawab"
 
" saya nak balik kampong minggu depan..abang please cancel semua aktiviti..you have to follow me..nanti sapa nak kepung anak-anak kita berlari kat airport..penat tau saya sensorang nak jaga!"
 
"abang! dah lama kan awak tak bawak saya gi shoping baju..Ustaz Azhar Idrus cakap kena beli baju kat bini sekurang-kurangnya setahun sepasang tau!..jom laa pi butik..jom laaa"
 
Imagine if you are a man, wont you get headache?
 
Bukan la I nak cakap, dah habes semua isteri buat sendiri, suami takkan nak goyang kaki jer kat rumah?
 
No lah, it just that, please some time, try to be independent and show to your husband that you can do it on your own and he can depend on you if something happen out of his control in the future..no harm what of doing the groceries on your own..shopping your fav clothes on your own..maybe some of you would say
 
"your husband is busy that's why you have to be independent..my husband is with me all the time so suka hati la nak heret dier ke mana-mana"
 
ok la, keep your husband to yourself, but I do encourage girls out there untuk try to be independent..because some time our self also need a "me time" instead of " we time"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment