Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Bila Wallet Hilang? OMG!!!

situasi bila wallet hilang:
 
gila?
 
meraung macam sewel?
 
menangis teresak2 macam mak yang tak dapat telor tembakul??
 
all mentioned above..i had it!!
 
I just realize my wallet hilang masa kat hentian rawat & rehat Bukit Gantang, Perak..otw balik KL from Langkawi..to make it more worst..more dramatically sedih giler2..ada cash RM2K inside yang I withdraw untuk tukar duit ke AUD..(we will be on vacation to Australia end of May).
 
tak pasti either terjatuh dalam feri..tertinggal dalam surau..but this is my very first time I lost it..everything gone..felt like my life is ruined!!
 
first thing I did, lodge a police report..then blocked all the cards..atm and credit card of course!! the next day, take emergency leave.headed to Kompleks Kerajaan Jalan Duta to process IC & MyKid..then lari ke Maybank untuk prosess atm card and credit card..too bad only after 5 working days baru I dapat balik kredit kad..but ATM card on the spot dapat with charges RM10..untuk IC first time kene caj RM110..demmm it..i hate you government!!!
 
fyi, if plan to get the ATM card on the same day you lost your IC, just bring your Passport (with chip) and salinan report polis..
 
trip ke Australia tetap diteruskan..another 2K had to be sacrifice..huhu..to those who found it, for now, saya tak halal kan nyer sebab saya penah jumpa wallet orang and pulangkan balik kat information counter..if you had my wallet..had spent the cash..and suddenly repent..don't you ever think you are easily get into jannah until you see me and ask my forgiveness in hereafter..that is what Allah already promise..
 
on the other side, kecuaian saya menyebabkan wallet to tercicir make me extremely careful..till I terpikir nak selitkan je duit celah kopek breast..haha..boleh ke??
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment