Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

January Baby

I have a mixed feeling when it comes to January..

In January 2012, I've got a good news pregnantkan Aqeil...such a lovely birthday to have this tiny creature inside my womb

In January 2017, again another good news received selepas bertahun trying to conceive for another baby. Unfortunately, it didnt last longer - only up to 6 weeks. My 1st miscarriage tssskk

In January 2019, i've undergo a minor laparoscopy surgery to remove a cyst..then I suffer from anxiety due to personal problems and my health was affected as well.

Too bad, the anxiety have changed me 360 deg. I change my personality..I change my behavior towards people..It's too sad to realize that it wasnt you after all...


Love yourself before you love others

No comments:

Post a Comment