Pages

Friday 17 January 2020

Happy New Year 2020 !

Hello !

Yup, again been keep quiet for a longggg time..then suddenly datang balik macam chipsmore ha ha

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you guys have enjoyed the beginning 2020 until today and continue to enjoy the rest of the year yeah

I'm quite nervous actually to begin year 2020 because of I still cant get rid of the trauma yang I had sufferred from the beginning of 2019 *sigh and to my suprise coincidentally there was a situation yang resemble almost similar thing that had happened last year haha..cuak betul but so far I am okay and in a pink of health alhamdulillah!

If you asked me - I have my old self back? Unfortunately, 100% not and I am pretty enjoy myself now..just live my life with a words "You do not live to please others, so enjoy being you" :)

About any travel story, yeah I had one - a last minute quick escape to Osaka, Japan somwhere the end of October 2019, I think during Deepavali holiday..the trip was like, this week plan and bought the flight ticket and next week fly..pheww...I was like nak tersembul mata study train Japan haha..and yeay, kitorang takde sesat and even we rented Airbnb, semuanya dapat dicari dengan mudah and those Airbnb were awesome! Told ya, let mommy choose and it never goes wrong ha ha

Nanti lah eh I story pasal Osaka...

Till then, I miss to write again in this blog..I will do that and I'll find my free time yaa..byeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment