Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

THE Introduction...

As an introduction...

Just call me Farah sbb selalu kalau ngn kengkawan biasa panggil farhana..takpun farah.

I am a working mommy yg sgt2 suka travel..(kalau la ada pekerjaan yg memerlukan travel je keje..mmg I choose for it)

Basically, this blog was created to reflect the passion of me into travelling. I've been to several countries previously tapi dek kerana kurengnyer pengetahuan ttg blogging..gambo hanya tinggal gambo dalam henpon..ada certain gambo tu dah pun terdelete..or hilang time laptop kena virus.

So, ble da tercelik IT ni..i felt like..hmm why dont I blogging about my travel diaries with a hope it could be beneficial to others..insyallah.BUT!!...I wish to highlight that..I am a BUDGET Traveller...who always travel on budget..forget about luxury hotels..private limos..taxis...shopping luxury handbags..crazy of luxury branded items..NOPE!!..Saya memang travel dengan bajet yg normally cukup2 je utk makan, tdo, shopping FM sket2..tshirt sket2..

Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and feel free to comment if any. if I'm able to help about travel things I'll help..I could share my itenerary..tips..everything about travel..

Okay..till then......buhbyeee

 
** credit to Incik Google for the pic**

No comments:

Post a Comment