Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

# menyampah!

" Can I have a chat with you for about 5 mins"
 
me : " ok..sure can"
 
so aku membontoti dia melilau cari discussion room kosong....dalam hati aku "apala yang secretive sangat nih..tetiba berubah angin nak naikkan gaji aku ke?"
 
" you know kan our organization chart dah bertukar"
 
me like : " yup..everyone know as well"
 
"bos no longer prefer me to handle this dept..he want me to focus on another dept"
 
" and..to join tender part..I will put Ms Ah Seng Ngal (bukan nama sebenar) to do tender with you"
 
me : " Honestly..I prefer a guy (and additional dalam hati - ciri-ciri harusla kacak..hensem..tough..bahahaa)
 
" but she can do tender...last time when you go maternity leave she's the one who help me prepare tender"
 
me : " why she don't want to join the engineers go to site like what she did previously?" (her title is engineer)
 
" she is like "budak baik" and her mom did not prefer her to go to site"
 
" some more..when she was at XXX department..she often got "kena" with her boss..everyday kena attack even small mistakes..her malay boss  also don't cover her"
 
me : "I prefer a guy because it is easy for me to arrange for site visit, no neek to kacau engineer..then can help me pack tender documents and get it delivered to Client"
 
" so you are okay or not with her?"
 
" like I said..I prefer a guy..but if you want her..then ok lah"
 
rakaman perbualan yang konon secretive sangat tuh..Ms Ah Seng Ngal (bukan nama sebenar) tu actually former staff in our dept..tapi sendiri nak tukar ke other dept sebab malas nak pegi site kot..then jump to another dept sebab taknak buat paper work kot...then now wanna jump to my division sebab cannot cope with engineering..too tough..often kena tiaw laaa...
 
oii perempuan! ingat ni company En Ah Pak kau punya ehh?
 
suka-suka je nak tukar..susah sikit tukar..abeh nanti kalau tak larat nak compile tender..pun nak tukar lagi???
 
stressssss nyer aku dapat manusia cenggini jadi colleague 
 
so jadilah #menyampah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment