Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year Peeps!!

 
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
 
Stayed late till midnight waiting for the countdown? Bestnyaa..how I wish I was at the age of muda remaja hang out ngan kengkawan tunggu dekat dataran or KLCC for the fireworks..;p unfortunately none of it happen now sebab selepas berfikir secara waras tak sanggup nak hadap jem time nak cari parking and also time nak balik rumah after the fireworks, so we choose to stay at home with a hope that, ada la fireworks area umah I with best view from my sliding door ;p and what actually happen was, we fell asleep just before 12am haha
 
Hmm speaking about azam, of course some of you dah fully determined with their own azam and tak sabar-sabar nak achieve while I'm pretty sure ada yang stil kriik..kriik..cengkerik cari azam apa nak set untuk tahun ni..yes we are gang!! hoho As of me, I have few things in my mind that I wish will be fullfill within this 2018 and the list are :
 
1.Travelogue - USA (Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Arizona) in February 2018
2.Travelogue - Kashmir (my festaim to join backapckers girl group) in July 2018
3. Perform Umrah with my husband and my kid, by end of the year
4. TTC - pray for another baby this year
5. Have a slim stomach muahaha..hopefully
 
And the most important thing of all listed above, I always hope that my LOVE to him getting stronger and stronger so that yeahh..another baby is producing very fast kikiki. No pressure on this but yeah, I miss a baby smell actually and I want to have at least 2 kids so that I have more home to visit during older time muahaha
 
Well, we may set the important milestone that we want to achieve but always remember, Allah is the best planner among all. We might not have it now coz He has a better plan for us in the future and we might have it now coz He know that's the best thing that you should have..berlapang dada untuk accept semua fate walaupun kadangkala tak semudah yang disangka...
 
Let me share with you our best nine in 2017..I am blessed with my life and I hope everyone will find your own happiness in 2018 onwards..
 
 
and also mommy's new year OOTD dengan penuh perasaan jiwa remaja gittew..
 

till then, have a great day ahead..ada masa iols update lagi ya xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment