Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Step Out Your Comfort Zone !

 
I've been in my comfort zones for quite sometime where saya rasa sangat selesa dengan apa yang saya ada and choose not to do anything on it and hoping that it will last forever, just static being like that! phewww
 
So, sebab apa I am talking about comfort zone nih?
 
Selalunya, pengalaman travel banyak teach me on how to actually get you rid off your comfort zone..because when you are planning for travelling, you have to work it out from A-Z on your own (exclude the one who engage agent / tourist guide - as you only have to scratch for money haha)
 
and part of travelling activity as well, kalau dulu mostly prefer gerak as a family, memang spend holiday time with my family, now I guess this is the time to try out the new one
 
A solo trip with strangers!!
 
Ni la yang aku idam idamkan as part of to get rid off myself from comfort zone! haha
 
I've book one slot schedule next year with a well known blogger (nanti dah confirm beli tiket baru bole story story)...and the best part is, we are eyeing for New Zealand bebeh!!
 
Sangat teruja coz going to one of the most expensive "tourism" country memang salah satu wishlist travel aku and I cant hardly let it goo..
 
so, lets start tabung-tabung..
 
p/s: a boring day at office..can I sleep for a while?? haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment